The event, held in conjunction with Cuyamaca College and Heritage of the Americas Museum, will host dozens of craft vendors and feature hundreds of California native and water-efficient plants for sale. The day’s activities include Butterfly Releases, Butterfly Pavilion Tours, Story Time with Ms. Metamorphosis, a Pollinator Party with Ms. Smarty-Plants for children, docent led garden tours, and discounted landscape design consultations.
Landscape Design Consultations are $20 for 20 minutes; a reservation and prepayment is required. Walk-ups are accommodated when possible. Please bring photos of your yard, a list of preferred plants (if any) and photos of landscape designs you like. Please call 619-660-0614 x10 in advance to register.
Other activities include:
– Edible and Ornamental Plant Sales
– Kids’ Activities, Craft Vendors
– Educational Exhibits and Presentations
– Water Agencies – Sustainable Water Use Information
– Free Admission to Heritage of the Americas Museum
– Face Painting and Butterfly Coloring Project
– Food Trucks
– Animal encounters and more!
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Water Conservation Garden is located at 12122 Cuyamaca College Drive West in El Cajon. For more information about The Garden, including detailed directions and a map, please go to https://thegarden.org/springfestival