Customers of Helix Water District are now eligible for a $100 rebate when they purchase a qualifying smart leak detector device.
Smart leak detectors allow you to monitor your home’s water use in real time, 24/7. They sync to your smartphone and alert you if there is high consumption or a leak at your property. This can help you manage your daily water use and protect your home from expensive leaks. There are two types of smart leak detectors: plumbed devices and external devices. Learn more about plumbed versus external devices and the rebate program here.
It’s easy to apply!
- Purchase a qualifying device on or after August 1, 2019.
- Complete the application.
- Submit your application and a copy of your sales receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A qualifying device requires all of the following characteristics:
- Automatically records water use at a minimum of five minute intervals;
- Automatically alerts or notifies users of unusual water usage including spikes in usage and continual flows; and
- Provides customers with a platform to view their water consumption data.
Some devices require tapping into your existing plumbing and may require a licensed plumber for installation, while others simply attach to your water meter.
Examples of models that meet the qualifying device characteristics include:
DISCLAIMER: Helix Water District does not endorse individual vendors, products or services. Therefore, any reference herein to any vendor or product by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of Helix Water District.
Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are not guaranteed.
We're on social media every day with the latest news from Helix. It's also where you'll find us, and the latest news, during an emergency.