We have openings for Helix Water Talks on Saturday, October 26. Come take a behind the scenes look at our water distribution system and how we deliver water to over 275,000 people in El Cajon, La Mesa, Lemon Grove and Spring Valley. Learn about pipe, valves, meters and more.
Coffee and refreshments
Walking tour, presentations and demonstrations on:
- Repairing water mains
- Installing water service lines and water meters
- Helix’s water meter maintenance and replacement program
- How customers can detect low-flow leaks
- How we maintain multiple generations of infrastructure
- The role of design and construction standards
- Emergency preparedness
- And more…
Questions and answers
We encourage you to reserve your spots on the tour (up to four) as soon as you can, because our past Water Talks filled up fast. We look forward to meeting you.