Are you interested in learning how you can reduce your indoor or outdoor water use, from the comfort of your home? We’re now offering WaterSmart phone consultations to district customers.
Helix’s conservation specialists are available to provide personalized recommendations over the phone regarding your water use and ways to improve your water efficiency. Possible topics include:
- Troubleshoot possible causes of high bills
- Indoor water use efficiency
- Outdoor water use efficiency, including efficient irrigation technology and water-wise plants
- How to check for leaks
- How to monitor your water use
The phone consultations replace the district’s free in-person home water use evaluations, which have been temporarily suspended to help keep both staff and customers healthy during the coronavirus pandemic.
District customers can email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Please provide the following information:
- Name and phone number of the person who will be on the phone
- Water account number (if known) and/or service address
- A brief summary of the water-related questions you would like to discuss